Friday 8 April 2016

A Bedroom Tour!

Hey everyone! Today I'll be doing a bedroom tour of my room. I've been meaning to do one for ages, mainly because I could never pass up the opportunity to show everyone my gargantuan bookshelf. However, considering how messy my room is (and I really cannot be bothered to tidy it up #rebel) I'm just going to show you little snippets, not the entire thing, like Rosie. I don't want to rupture your eyeballs! Anyway, let's do this!
Yep, I can already see your jaws hanging! Can you spot any of your fave books? Tell me!

This was SO much fun to go to, and I had to keep the poster, it's so adorable!

My gorgeous clock, which I got for Christmas.

And my desk! Here I keep my all time favourite books and a few trinkets. I also have photos but I took them out for privacy reasons.

My combat boots, which I wear EVERYWHERE, even in Summer!

A very close friend of mine drew this for me. She moved, so I have this as a keepsake of our friendship.

My bed, which I'm lying on right now!
I have a few Disney sketches mounted on my wall, I love these so much!

Another little sketch :)

My notebook/scrapbook/photo book collection!

I use this to keep letters in, as it's so adorable. I cannot bear the thought of chucking it!

I love these socks! I wear them everywhere haha.

So what do you think of my little bedroom? And what's your favourite part? Tell me in the comments below! I planned to include a picture of my desk, but it is so messy, you did NOT want to see it! What's your bedroom like? Tell me in the comments below!

El xx

12 comments:

  1. I really liked this post! Glad my little snippets have inspired you hehe :)
    Oooh I LOVE the Alliance Francais films, I make sure to see at least one every year, my french is improving so much that I actually understand lots of it. Love the little clock too xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! Ahaha they sure did :)
      I know! They are so beautiful, it makes me so sad that I can't understand a word of it :'(. The clock is one of my fave parts!
      El xx

      Delete
  2. loved this post. (especially enjoyed looking at your bookshelves & seeing what you like reading haha!) I love your clock & those socks look SO cosy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Ahaha so I'm not the only person in this world who loves seeing what others read XD I love my clock too, it's so lovely! And yes, they are haha.
      El xx

      Delete
  3. Lovely post :):) You have an amazing collection of books, way more thn mine!! Really cute boots and that clock looks awesome!
    ~Autumn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I know! I really need to clean out my bookcase haha. Oooh I love my boots, and the clock reminds me of when I went to Paris :)
      El xx

      Delete
  4. I liked the Bookshelf to be honest! and I love the look of those socks, I wonder where I can get them where I live!

    I'm quite new to your blog, I was just roaming around clicking, NEXT BLOG, NEXT BLOG, NEXT BLOG, until I found yours! (I'm really liking it so far!)

    Thanks,
    Just another girl

    Justanothergirl4005.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha thank you! I do love it, I don't think my room would be complete without it. I'm pretty sure you can get fluffy socks anywhere! Or you could even get them online.
      I'm glad you're enjoying it! Hahahahaha that's what I tend to do most of the time, too bad most of the blogs that come up for me are 50 year old's fishing blogs. (Mine is *way*) more awesome!
      El xx

      Delete
  5. I'm glad I'm not the only person with a messy but well read bookshelf! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha definitely not, they're the best! :D
      El xx

      Delete
  6. Those sketches are the cutest thing! I really like gossiping around when I see a bookshelf, I feel like it gives me a lot of information about the person ^^ Loved this post!

    onmywayacqua.blogspot.com | Acqua xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right! Oh I always sneak a look at someone's bookshelf if I go to their house, it gives me A LOT of info! Hehehe! Thank yoooooouuuuuu!
      El xx

      Delete