Monday 30 May 2016

Lil' Life Updates.

Well well well. Look who's back?

So I know I said I was going to postpone all posts, but - in the miracle of all miracles - my teachers gave me NO HOMEWORK today. Yes, you heard me correctly. NO HOMEWORK.

Although I know that the workload is far from ending, it's nice to just have a night to myself. To just sit around, chatting to mates and surfing the web. After all, it's about time I catch up on all your blogs.

This week has been really stressful for me. Trying to find a balance between studying and 'me' time is much harder than I thought it'd be. I'm not spending as much time with friends as I would like to anymore - nope, studying is my biggest buddy at the moment.

I've also been told that I might have to get a tutor for Chinese. I know it shouldn't be a big deal, but it is. I'm sick of studying my ass off only to receive poor marks, sick of trying my best and getting awful results when others are barely putting in any effort and receiving such good marks. Bloody hell, what's the point?

I don't know. I am sick and I'm tired and I'm stressed out. My mental health is absolutely awful right now. I don't have diagnosed anxiety or anything, and don't pretend to, but I definitely know that my stress and anxiety levels are pretty goddamn high right now.

I'm sick of it all.

El xx

3 comments:

  1. I hope things start to improve soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I can relate, please email me and I'll help you out the best I can rather than like a huge comment on here xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's perfectly normal to be stressed at this time! I actually wrote a post about this a week ago, please e-mail me if you don't have time to read it (or just want to talk)! It's going to be okay, it's just some weeks and it will be over soon. If you need any help with Chinese let me know! I'm definitely not an expert, but depending on your level I might be able to help you :) Huuuuuuuuuuuugs xx

    ReplyDelete